Retreats and Pilgrimages
Guest Cancellation Policy
- Practical-Magick does not offer refunds for any reason. A portion of guest’s payment may be used as credit for another pilgrimage or retreat to be taken within two years of your original retreat date. Transfers to another guest are acceptable.
- Depending on when guest cancels, cancellation penalties may apply. Fees are determined by the following schedule:
- If guest cancels more than 90 days before your retreat start date, 100% of guest’s payment may be applied to another Pilgrimage or Retreat.
- If guest cancels 60 – 89 days before your retreat start date, 75% of guest’s payment may be applied to another Pilgrimage or Retreat. Guest will forfeit 25% of the price of the retreat or pilgrimage.
- If guest cancels 31 – 59 days before the retreat start date, 40% of guest’s payment may be applied to another Pilgrimage or Retreat. Guest forfeits 60% of the price of the retreat or pilgrimage.
- If guest cancel 30 days or less before the retreat or pilgrimage start date, guest forfeits entire payment.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for –nor do we encourage– guests arriving late or leaving early.
Practical-Magick Retreat Cancellation Policy
If Practical-Magick must cancel a booked retreat date for any reason, guests may transfer their full retreat payment to another retreat, or request a full refund, constituting a full settlement.
Practical-Magick is not responsible for guest expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and / or other costs associated with preparing for the trip.
Coaching – One-on-One or Group
Practical-Magick offers several packages for one-on-one coaching and various group programs. Each program has its own program agreement with cancelation policies.