How’s your stress level these days?
Chances are, unless you’ve got your head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich, you’ve got at least a little stress in your life. (By the way, I’m not knocking the head in the sand approach …when you’ve got a lot going on in your personal life, sometimes that’s the best thing to do to keep yourself from being completely overwhelmed.)
We are now two years into this pandemic, and just when we think we’ve seen an end to it, another variant shows up.
Your loved ones, your co-workers, your clients, –and the world– need your strength and your presence NOW more than ever.
Yet it’s hard to hold it together when you’re anxious and scared of what’s coming next in this unpredictable world we’ve all been tossed into. And if your response is ennui or apathy, or that whole ostrich thing … well that might serve you in the short run, but what about the long term?
“But Kristin, what can I DO?” you might be wondering.
I have some answers.
And I put them into a FREE 90-minute Zoom presentation. This is the same presentation I’ve been asked to share with a class at our local community college once or twice a year for about seven years. It teaches simple but powerful tools that give you the ability to transform stress AS. IT. SHOWS. UP. IN. YOUR. LIFE. … in-the-moment and on-the-fly. This year I taught it on Zoom. So I thought I’d make it more widely available.
These tools have been life changing for me and my clients. In fact, my clients tell me all the time that these tools still help them get through stressful moments … even a decade later.
During this 90-minute presentation, you will:
- Review your current stress management tools and see how they are both helpful and not helpful in transforming your stress.
- Understand your body’s physiological response to stress.
- Discover which of your body’s organs is really in charge –and it’s not the one you think. Or that one either.
- Look at your daily emotional diet and its impact on your health.
- Learn two simple and powerful tools that have the power to transform your life.
- Establish a short and authentic transformational practice that you can do anywhere and anytime … even decades later.
Choose your date and time
You can choose from three dates and times.
- Wednesday, January 12th from noon to 1:30 Pacific
- Sunday, January 16th from 10 am to 11:30 Pacific
- Wednesday, January 19th from 4 pm to 5:30 Pacific
Invite your friends, co-workers –anyone you think might benefit from transforming their stress.