I call what I do “Practical-Magick”
What is that? When I talk about Magick, it’s not the “pull a bunny out of a hat” kind of magic that is full of tricks and illusions. But the “feel a shiver of excitement, get a sense of awe & wonder” type of Magick that we all experience at some point in our lives.
Practical-Magick blends science with lived experience, imagination, deep listening, somatic [body] practices, nature practices, ceremonies, and rituals that will support you along the way.
It’s grounded in neuro-physiology, feminine psychobiology, psychology, anatomy, and physiology. Studies about the brain fascinate me, and I’ve studied with the masters.
Yet I also believe that myths and archetypes can help us understand things that science can’t yet explain and the expressive arts help us access parts of us that can’t be shared in words.
And when deep transformation happens, there is no other word for it. It simply feels like Magick.
“Likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances.”
“The art & science of co-creating change through action, ritual & imagination.”
How do I help you?
In our work together, we start where you are … typically when my clients first meet me, they are feeling upended, distressed, and alone … and in my 1:1 work, we then go where our souls direct us.
I can help you:
- Find joy & meaning in the midst of your sometimes messy, imperfectly beautiful life.
- Harness & empower your emotions so they’re working with you and not against you.
- Clarify and reclarify your ideal life, and map out the next steps along your journey.
- Ground deeply into your inner wisdom so you’re not pulled off into the world of rules and “shoulds.”
- Deeply understand and transform the myths, doubts, fears, and blocks holding you back.
- Believe in, get to know, and become, your truest, most sacred, most magickal self.
Still with me? Intrigued? Here’s what’s next.